To get to a robust go-to-market positioning of your brand, there is a flow of work that we must follow in order to understand the ecosystem and present ourselves to the target audience that they will be pleased with.
We move to ascertain how we want to position our brand in the minds of the final consumer as opposed to the competition in the market. Once the positioning is finalized, it’s not only for external perception purposes but also for the brand to internalize in its communications, operations and value systems.
How do we plan your
Brand Key Workshop
This will entail an activity where all the stakeholders come together and discuss different aspects of the brand. Below are few sample questions for reference:
- What does your company stand for as an organisation?
- What does your brand offer to the target audience?
- How do you differentiate your brand from its competitors?
- What are the USPs and core beliefs of your brand?
- Name one concern/requirement, which the target audience has voiced out and which was addressed by the department.
- What is the target segment that you want to cater to? (Income group, background, etc.)
Key strengths of the brand that are and will be the foundations for perception building
- If your brand was a person, what kind of traits or characteristics does this person possess? These chief characteristics are what your target audience should remember your brand be.
- Brand Key Workshop exercise is the way of defining the desired brand positioning to build brand equity and is used to inspire and guide consistent actions. This is especially important to build brand equity when we have a portfolio of different categories/brands and many people work on them in a category. It is important for the single category brand too, ensuring its differential identity in the market
- Brand Key is the way that we capture what we want the brand equity to be and do.
Role of the brand key workshop within the business
- To capture the desired positioning-The Brand Key Workshop captures the desired brand positioning. It makes it clear inside the business what the brand stands for, what it will do, what it will not do and how it should be done.
- The Brand Key Workshop summarises what everyone working on the brand must focus on building over the next 3-5 years.
If we’ve piqued your interest to truly differentiate your business,
solve your challenges, and boost your results, feel free to get in
touch by email or on the phone.
201, Manbhum Jade Towers Hotel Katriya, Lane, Somajiguda,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500082.
2nd Floor, No.13/1, Bommanahalli, Hosur Rd, Mangammanapalya,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.